- INCI Name : Indigofera Tinctoria
- Type : Temporary
- Part Used : Leaf
- Advantage : Chemical free hair dyeing
- Brand Name : Umber, Miyoko
- MOQ : 50KGS / Sample
- Ingredient : Indigo Leaf
- Packing : Clients Request
- Usage : Temporary Hair Dying
- Place of Origin : India
- Function : hair coloring
What Is Indigo Powder – All About The Natural Hair Dye
Did you realize that Indigo would one say one is of the most established known colors? In the previous days, it was widely utilized for coloring materials. Inferred by pounding leaves of the plant classification Indigofera, Indigo was a viewed as valuable product, alluded to as ‘blue gold’.Throughout the long term, individuals found the utilization of Indigo to shading hair dark normally, and the color got well known as Indigo hair tone.Normal and Organic Indigo powder is altogether unique in relation to its engineered other options. It doesn’t contain alkali or PPD or different synthetics like most hair colors
What Are The Benefits Of Indigo Powder For Hair :
Isn’t it astounding that coloring your hair normally can improve your hair’s wellbeing? Common hair tones loan your braids the color you want with no harm.
However, before we hop to the means to color your hair, let us walk you through a portion of the notable advantages of utilizing Indigo Powder on your hair
Advantages of indigo powder:
1) It treats and forestalls untimely turning gray.
2) It can prompt new hair development and treat sparseness.
3) It smoothens the knot, makes your hair thicker, more sensible and radiant.