BAQ Henna Powder
- Type : Temporary Tattoo
- Form : Powder
- Part Used : Leaf
- Advantage : Gives Best Color Without Chemical
- Brand Name : Umber, Miyoko
- MOQ : 50KGS / Sample
- Ingredient : Natural Henna Leaf
- Packing Small : 100gram and 500gram Pouches, also as per Clients Request
- Usage : Body Tattoo and hair dye
- Place of Origin : Sojat, Rajasthan, India (GI TAG)
- Function : Long Lasting
- Feature : Smooth Writing
How we make BAQ Henna Powder ?
Body Art Quality Henna(BAQ) simply refers to the grade/quality and the processing procedure of the henna crop. Like produce (fruit & vegetables) or coffee beans, henna has a selection tier. And BAQ Henna is the first-chosen crop, selected for its high pigment characteristics: deep red stems and crimson leaf-vein network—both ensure rich lawsone(henna pigment) content. This henna powder is 100% pure, finely meshed; by this our product is easily used for any type of design on hand and feet. Body workmanship quality for the most part alludes to the fine nature of the powder. You will discover this henna finer and better than other Indian hennas. It has a remarkable clingy consistency which makes it simple to work with.
Fine Powder and Triple-Sifted:
Additionally, these yields are processed to a super-fine powder and triple-filtered for best body workmanship tattoo application; the fine powder empowers simple section through tattoo implement and bountiful surface territory communicates max lawsone(pigment) discharge.
These two advantages likewise persist to Hair Dyeing in comparable manners:
1) Finely processed powder filtered by cloth which works hassle-free in making good design without clotting.
2) Triple-filtered powder guarantees perfect, uniform, unsurprising application for tattoo. Our items solely use BAQ Henna; it’s the generous base for every one of our shadings.